Finished product- all the pumpkins are carved
Poor Averie

Again- I guess to just show how sick she was, this will go down in history as the worst Halloween for Averie

Again- I guess to just show how sick she was, this will go down in history as the worst Halloween for Averie
To get caught up... Here is a re-cap of the last few months in 09
Halloween- carving pumpkins... you cant tell in this picture but Averie was so sick the entire day- we think it was swine flu, she was holding a puke bowl while they carved and she would puke and carve and puke and carve
Here we are the gang before we left for the day- Zach is a Ninja, Lucy a Witch, Averie is Hanna Montana and Addie who would not cooperate for the pic is Belle. JD was not dressed (and we did not even get one picture of him... I hate to admit) was a dragon
At work they had a fire engine that kids could go look at and although it was so cold I couldn't take it, the kids still had fun

I got to go to Lucy's class to help out and I couldn't' even get her to smile for one stupid little picture- we have some work to do!

Well I am a slacker! Well in some way I am a slacker, I have put blogging on the back burner when I think it is so important to keep as a journal so shame on me!
I got to go to Lucy's class to help out and I couldn't' even get her to smile for one stupid little picture- we have some work to do!
Well here is a shout-out to you savvy bloggers. I need to know how to blog from my phone because I can't figure it out.
I had a moment of time while I sat and watched Averie in a gymnastics class where I got a little bored so I viewed a ton on blogs and caught up on people's lives and I have a bright idea that I could do a little blog, sure it would be a little annoying typing on those small keys but perhaps it would have given me more experience for the fast texting or something- but when I tried it didn't work. It let me title the blog and label it for the post but the content and adding a picture was prohibited or at least it didn't let me in the area to type or browse for pictures to post. So if anyone knows how to get it done with the I-phone let me know I would really appreciate it!
Well I am a slacker! Well in some way I am a slacker, I have put blogging on the back burner when I think it is so important to keep as a journal so shame on me!
The last time I wrote I wrote about Addie and her birthday (back in August, man!) and now Averie is turning 7 this week and I am starting this all over again. I can't believe how time flies! I feel like I just got over the holidays and the busy time at work, although this year did take an extra bit of time as we had some major changes to our benefits and processes... glad that is over with and I hope not to have to do that again. Good thing I have great people I work with- otherwise I would have gone insane.
1 comment:
I've never tried to blog from my phone, and I have the g1 not the iphone so I'm of no help sorry.
I find it hialrious that you still have that prom dress. And how the flip can you fit into it 5 kids later? That's wack.
Poor poor avery. That breaks me heart. She just looks so miserable. But what dedication she has. Puking in between her carving. She should win an award.
Post a Comment