Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Real Estate Nightmare
So I am currently doing 30 more hours of Real Estate classes in 24 hours due to a certain someone dropping the ball on getting my application & certification to the State by the deadline, new deadline so that I won't have to actually go back and re-do the entire 180 hours again is tomorrow at 5pm. If I don't make that deadline it is as If I never went through the classes, paid all the money and crammed for the tests- all the time down the drain... All due to the irresponsibility of one me trusting someone else and two a certain someone being irresponsible. I am quite upset and very very sad. I had a mini breakdown today, but thanks to great friends and family I will get it done, if anyone is up tonight at any hour you can call me to keep me company or wake my butt up, because this is FREAKING boring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear that! You poor thing, I know how hard you worked for that. I'm glad it's not the 180 hrs at least but still what a bummer! Get yourself some diet coke and know we're thinking of you!
Post a Comment