Yesterday Adalie and I were on our way back from her Dance lesson and she began to pull out each and every bobby pin from her bun and I hear her say in her 5 year old voice "gosh darn mommy, how many of these did you put in my bun"... to which I said "gosh Darn?" where did you get that? She didn't know but I found it hilarious that she in her 5 years has become a true westerner- Gosh Darn it! Speaking of Addie she also told Zach that he "needed to see a Dr. to fix him so he wouldn't lie anymore". If only it were that simple!
We had the chance to go down and see Kimmus last weekend and had a great time. Kylie got Baptized and we felt lucky to have been part of that experience, Mom and Dad and Travis came as well which made it a fun trip. It was great to be in the warm weather and being with family. Plus we got to sit around and relax quite a bit (or was that just me?) I didn't even mind the driving part on the way from Yuma to Phoenix, it brought back many memories being on the rolling road that we took many times when I was a kid, plus the kids had a blast, JD kept yelling (and I do mean yelling) "Here comes another one.... whoa..." repeated 60 times.. Overall the travel wasn't bad (Lucy Averie and I all got to ride first class back from phoenix which was nice) and it was just nice to get away for a second. Now I need another vacation, or something to look forward to before the holidays get here.
I look at my phone and find that I don't have as many pictures as I thought I did, hopefully we took more with the actual camera so we have some captured memories from the trip- I will post them later if I find some good ones.
2 comments:
This is amazing! Another post in only a few weeks. Hope you keep it up. Cute pictures!
Im so glad you guys came! And Kylie was too! She loved having her cousins there.
And holy cuteness- Addi-moo in dance! Thats just darling! love that girl!
Post a Comment