Thursday, May 15, 2008

2nd post

So I thought I would just say one thing today. I was making some changes to mom & dad's house listing and I thought I would do a little research to make sure they had the best listing... well I found that our neighbor just sold their house for 290. What the freak people! I mean if we all band together and keep the prices where they should be maybe we all could keep the property values up... People are getting too scared that they won't sell so they drop and drop the price and then what do you know, to keep up with it everyone has to do the same... HOLD FIRM PEOPLE! If anyone has any suggestions to get more people to Mom's house (besides lowering the price) please let me know, we need to get this thing sold asap! There are only 5 houses that have a lower price tag in the area for the Sq footage and land size. And they have the best house as far as floor plan and newness. So I am open to suggestions!

On another note, Zach is having his b-day next week and tells me today that he wants a ben-10 party (I had almost skipped right over the idea of that) I only allow them to do a party every other year so I guess he has that on me... I need help planning a Ben-10 party... Even the thought of a party for that age group is a little harder for me. IF any of you can think of a great idea please let me know.

We had the combined FHE earlier this week. I hope someone took some pictures. I want you all to know that Kristy is a very aggressive Saturday Evening Post player. For being a first time player she was pretty good. Remember when Dad was "feared" if you ever picked him to go up against you had to make sure you knew what you were doing. Well I feel sorry for the old fellow now because of his painful knees he has to put his reputation to rest... at least for a while, hopefully not too long huh Pops? The kids had a blast and it was fun to see the way it engaged them, felt like old times, especially the way that everyone got so aggressive on the pounding over the head part. Scary how much aggression we have in this family. I loved mom's testimony on tithing as well, I did see that the kids were all pretty attentive and I feel so blessed to have mom's influence on my kids, so thanks Mom!

JD is officially taking about 10 steps now, he does so much better when he is holding onto an object and then lets go to get where he wants, he uses people as crutches more then he should and it changes his balance. But because this is still new, he has biffed it many many times and the poor kid is getting more bruises and injury's each day. I am going to try to get a video of him dancing, it is so cute. It makes all the kids laugh when he starts shaking his body. Hopefully he will preform soon and I can get it on the blog!

I have to get out of here for the day, Big D has to work tonight (he doesn't usually so that is a bummer)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I love checking your blog and seeing a new post! It is so fun to get a glimpse into something you'd never even think to talk about. (Lack of time!) Have Mom and Dad decided if renting it is an option if necessary? Hope you had a great night! And I may be pretty hard hitter with the Saturday evening post but you sure got some arm muscles to grab and hold onto someone! Good times!

Kimmy said...

Daniel wants to know if you have any signs up. if you dont thats what he suggests. As far as b-day partys- do a slip-n-slide- are you warm enough yet? Or Kangaroo Zoo- thats always a blast. Maybe he can invite just 3-4 close fiends and you can go see a movie- or pinatas are always fun. Or trafalga. or a bowling party. I cant wait to see JD! James had a permanant bruise and goose egg on his forehead for months when he was starting to walk, so I hear ya! We will be anxiously waiting for his dancing debut!!