Saturday, May 17, 2008

Date night

So today the girls wanted to know what a blog was... so I showed them ours and then went down the family one by one and found a few long lost cousins from Kimmie's blog. Anyway we took a few pictures today and thought we would put them on the blog, it is always good to update right. Last night Darren and I went to the movie Iron Man... wow. Good movie however not such a great situation when we got home. Darren's mom was nice enough to watch the kids but JD and Adalie didn't like it too much. JD cried himself to sleep and later I found out that he got a huge knock down from Zach opening a door on him, as well as a chipped tooth (I will try to get a pic) Adalie cut her hair (Nana had scissors out on the patio furniture) so now she has a bit of a mullet, we have to do a comb over so you can't notice the cut. All is well (except my stove, the tooth and the hair) so only a small price to pay for a nice date. It was worth it, we hadn't had a date in about 8 or 9 months. Adalie responded to her hair cut by telling me " I am just so so sorry that I did that" This morning I asked her again and she told me "I told you yesterday, I sorry I did that". Mom and I are suppose to head up to IKEA today to see what they have for her new house. Unfortunately Darren is out helping Dad clean up the yard so we have to take all the kids. It should be an adventure!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute Pictures I love it! Glad you had a good date night! Chalk one up to 'kids'!

Kimmy said...

Chalk one up to kids? Chalk one up to the babysitter! totally kidding! I love Addies response! I can just picture the look on her face as she said it too. so cute!