Ok so this is the first time writing on the lovely blog that Kristy set up for me (many thanks!) I had a few minutes and thought I could spend them on this, and hopefully tonight I can put a few pic's we took over the weekend. This may have to be screened a little because the number of people's blogs that I have seen in the past month blows my mind... it is the newest thing that people do around here. I am surprised at how many people do it and some people write things and send pictures to the blog from their blackberry or email... I think I need to do something like that. So far this has taken me all day (I started around 9:30 am and it is now 4:30pm) to get this one paragraph in. I am astounded at how busy my life is lately and it is not fair! I have so much I want to do but I have no time to get around to it.
All of you stay at home mom's should feel lucky to have the job that you have (not saying you have more time but for me a dream would be to do laundry on a day other then Saturday when I am also cleaning, running errands, finishing up the weekly things)
I guess I have the option of getting on some speed or something that makes it so I don't have to sleep, then I will get things done right?
Well I have to say we finally went to the new ward on mothers day Sunday (worst day if you ask me) Best scenario would be to have church where all mothers get to go home and rest while the kids and husband are still at church! Our ward did a cheesecake social in the ural hall, I don't' know anyone so I went in for literally one minute and felt so awkward that I left. Maybe next year huh?
The kids did great with the adjustment. Averie has 34 kids in her age group alone and they are making one more class next week to accommodate the kids. She said a lot of kids were talking to her bugging her (she says rolling her eyes like... it was such a bother!)
Lucy said she already has friends and does like her teacher so that is good.
Zach doesn't say much but he said it was "good"
Adalie didn't miss a beat as long as I am in the room with her she is good to go. The second I leave or threaten to go for a moment it is melt down... any guesses what a new calling may be? I would it!
Darren is making friends fast, telling everyone what to do with their yards! I told him not to get too preachy on people when he hasn't done a thing with ours and I would have to say it is probably one of the worst yards on the street... I know what he would say right here... well I haven't had time. To which I would reply, you will never have the time. I hear him all the time asking people.. do you fertilize? IT just makes me smile.
JD is doing great. He got a big huge bump on his lip this weekend and it looks so infected so we kept trying to put stuff on it, I hope it heals soon, that kid gets so many bumps now that he is trying to walk. I think the problem is that he doesn't have any furniture to pull up on so he walks more when he is at mom's house. He gets more brave with more people around and more things to hang on too.
Now that it is 4:41 I have got to get out of here for a combined FHE. Kristy tells me she knows she is officially here when I called it FHE! Welcome to God's country Kristy! We are happy you are here!
This officially ends the blogging content for the day, see you all in about 4 more months
4 comments:
Hey Christie! I am so glad you are now a part of the blogging world! Your kids are too cute!
Yes, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Christie! And thanks for taking the time to write! Even though I see you more often than not its so crazy with all the kids I wouldn't have found out half the things you've just written about! And I was meaning to ask you about your first week at the new ward! You guys are awsome! Thanks for everything girl!
Finally I click on your blog and there is something new! Hooray! I cant wait to see new pics of you guys! Cheesecake social huh? I dont know that I would have stayed either. All we got was a candy bar. I think they must have forgotten it was mothers day until the night before and ran to Sams Club and got a pack of bars for a few bucks. Lame-o! I told Daniel when he is called to be bishop(ha ha) he will be putting a lot more thought into it than that! Contact me sometime my sistah!
I love comments... I think I am a blogger for life! You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment