Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Need a little help here

So I need a little help. I can't figure out how to change the photo's on the side of my blog, I also can't seem to change my songs (I do love having Kristy's song choices but I want to get a little more crazy). Also as I blog stock I see cool slide shows (I have one but can't figure out how to change the pics rotating) so if someone would give me some step by step directions that would be great. I would even take a late night call with instructions if anyone has time. Oh and how do I link other blogs to mine?


So Lucy and Averie seem to think that late night blogging is something they are invited too. I have Lucy on my lap asking me what I am writing and Averie taking a million pictures of everything in the office. I am actually growing more and more annoyed because it is bedtime but I have to admit I am amused at the interest and comments being made.


Big D is at work tonight and it was lucky for him, he conveniently got to miss pack meeting. It was the first one in the new ward. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There are only around 12 scouts in the entire program. I met a few people and watched the kids play (it was at the park) and then we took the long trek home. Adalie had gotten hurt so I was carrying her while Zach was helping me push JD in the stroller. Someone gave the kid a cookie because when we got home and I went to lift him out this is what I saw



Let me just say it was real fun cleaning it up! He was very happy!

Well the count down is on... last few days of being less then 35. I hate getting older! the worst part of it seriously is that it is actually more comfortable to wear a bra then to be without one! I'm getting some surgery folks that is what I am going to do for the big b-day this year.

Here are a few more pics of the weekend

Averie likes this one of herself



Averie took this one and insisted that it was blog worthy... I don't necessarily agree


Lucy won't smile for the annoying pics that Averie keeps taking but this is what she looks like as we are on our midnight blogging marathon.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

To change your songs you need your name and password on playlist- and the link list I can help you with, i will call you tonight once I put the kids down-
Surgery huh? Fake boossies? I dunno sis- I think that will confuse your girls inot thinking plastic sugery is ok if they wanna change their apperance- and dude- it hurts!!! Besides think of how much more fun you could have with that $6000. Think HAWAII-! WEll I hope its a good one anyway!
And I love that picture of JD! Classic!

me and him said...

hey! looks like so much fun to have blogging buddies! i think if you want to change the slide show then you had to have saved it with a username and password. you can just go to the slide.com and make a new one to replace it. that's what i do. and the pictures on you side bar, when you are in your 'add and arrange elements' page click on the side bar that has the photo...delete the one you have and then click add element and put on the new picture...if you don't get this definatly call. but it looks like you figured out the picture thing! (and maybe i do it the long way...who knows!)and by the way, if my boobs are the way they are right now after only one kid.. (south!) then i'm on your side and i'll be callin' ya for your docs name in a few years!

Beverly said...

Okay, JD, Zack, that can't be Addie, Averie and Lucy. Both dad and I think you put two on of Averie