Monday, July 28, 2008

So thanks to Q I have a few pics to choose from (Thanks Q!) I am going to put the "best" 3 fam photo's and we will take a vote... which one should I blow up and put in my frame.?

#1 Lucy and Zach and JD... not such great smiles guys

#2 JD would not cooperate with the smile and lucy looks like she felt at that moment... like she was going to fall out of the tree
Photo #3 I think we are looking different places...


OK so take a vote

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

I love them all, but #2 is my favorite! I loVe the last one of JD- so flippin cute! And that is a great picture of Darren and the boys! And I love the one of you and your girls! Sheesh- just blow them all up!

Beverly said...

Sis, my vote is #2 cause it is good of all of you and it is closer and it has personality. Man, those pictures all turned out so cute. Tell Darren he just gets better and better! Anyway, I loved them and want copies.

Allison said...

It's all Darren! From Travis